Monday, March 05, 2007

Major, Major, major Update

It's that time. A apologise most sincerely for the no activity. There is no excuse.
Well here goes. Last Saturday, myself, a couple of teachers and a few students from my english class travelled to Whakatane to watch the Shakespeare in the Park - Well, all five minutes of it. Heavy rain caused a cancellation. That was a little disappointing, however all was not lost, we were able a little time shopping before it. All of us got absolutely drenched, luckily the Warehouse was still open, where I bought a top to wear whilst I soaked my legs in damp jeans. Upon arrival back in Opotiki, I stopped in at work and got into a change of clothes I had in there.
Today at assembly I got my "Itiaki" badge. I was so excited, I am now part of the elite group of students that assists students and teachers in using the ICT programs on the school network. At the moment we are learning how to use Macromedia Dreamweaver. Its a really neat program. Now its back into the hard grind of School Work, but on the lighter side, Tomorrow I am attempting to get my Full Drivers License in Whakatane. I am a little nervous about it, so today on my way home, I practised talking to myself for identifying hazards and responding to them. I also helped Dad pick out a new Cellphone for Work. I think he is pleased by my decision.

No comments: