Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hamilton Bound

Yesterday, Mum, Lucy and I set off for Hamilton to see Thomas and give him a "care package". We had great burgers from Burger Fuel. They were enormous and well made. I apologise for the complete lack, of updates.

Update
``````````

I recently had a set of follow-up xrays, because my back was hurting so bad.
I think that the Doctor has my xrays now.

Dad recently did a bike ride called the Odyssey which can be found on his blog.

One of the best news, the Youth Minimum wage went up finally, so I am earning more per hour.

I made a change at work with my position, I now float between Forecourt (pumping gas) and Kitchen (making burgers and fries). I thoroughly enjoy the Kitchen.

Finally - Dear old Smokey the Cat was given the injection and "put to sleep"

No comments: