Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tertiary Terrors (Well not really)

Well its been an eventful month this december. I was both provisionally accepted and officially accepted into my course at S.I.T. I was also accepted into the Halls.

I was also rung up by Whakatane Trade Education. They may be able to provide some funding assistance with accomodation and stuff.

Also in the later part of November a "friend" of mine by the name of Ryan came up from Invercargill and spent a week here at Hanaia. He met quite a few people. But for those who never got to meet him, a photo will be posted above them.

Christmas was also fairly eventful. I did a 7-3 shift at work, got home and opened my presents. I am so sure my family is trying to tell me something. I got a planner from Grandma and Grandad. A suitcase from my parents. A note book from Tracey. A very nice soft leather wallet, a huge bar of Dark Chocolate my favourite flavour and a game that doesn't play on our computer.

So overall it was a good month. And I depart for the Deeeeeep South on the 11th of Feb

No comments: