Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poem from Lucy



~>Fare thee Well <~

you now watch from above
as we live with your love
forever and always in our hearts
so many feelings, where to start?
no one knows

my tears could've filled a bath
what I'd do to hear your laugh
i hadn't seen you for a long time
song teddy is no longer mine
he is ours

you live on in all of us forever
in some ways the family came together
i tried to stay strong
of course that didn't last long
i broke down

i was a Paul bearer I've never been so proud
when i think about it now, there was quite a crowd
putting those flowers in your grave
i don't think I'll ever be as brave
never again

thinking of you everyday
always considering what you would say
everything i do is for you
we all know it's true

when you are in my dreams
so real, they seem
i know you can see me
from all lifes troubles you are now free

i think about all the small things
all the memories they bring
one day we will meet up again
but until then

i love you
we love you
i miss you
we all miss you xxx

No comments: