Friday, October 13, 2006

Its Been A While

It's been a while since my last update. There is some big things happening in this small town of ours. This Saturday the 14th October is the second largest multisport event in the country: The Motu Challenge. It will also be my birthday. I can't wait. Anyway.. The Motu Challenge is 175km I think and involves cycling, running and kayaking. I don't really have a huge amount of stuff to say but i'm just touching base with my readers, thats if I have any still.

My Exams are 5 school weeks away then i will be able to complete NCEA Level 2 and also gain University Entrance. No doubt I will have a huge amount of study to do on top of my work schedule.

My final film for Media Studies is now complete. It is entitled "The Slaying" and is about a new generation of vampire who is able to survive in the light. The film chronicles the main characters quest to slay him.

And finally as a side project I am documenting my Father's team's competing in the Motu Challenge and hopefully make it into a documentary of sorts.

And to top it off, today is Friday the 13th, and last night my car was broken into whilst I was at work. The only thing the thieves took was my backpack which only had school books in it. That wasn't the funnest night of my life but I must admit it was kind of exciting.

Until next time

No comments: