Monday, November 20, 2006

1st Exam

I had my first exam this morning, Media Studies. It took me a long while to consider myself ready for this exam. In a final act of desperation I hurriedly read over my notes and model answers at the breakfast table. I anxiously watched the time on the stove and at 8:40 I finally left. Upon arriving at my exam I discovered several things
  • I was the only one from my Media Studies Class in the Exam
  • I wasn't in the Hall
  • I had to share the classroom I was in, with the Year 13 Physics Exam

I must admit I was a little disappointed with my fellow class members.

Now that my first exam is over, Mum has given me the afternoon off so I can do a little relaxation before studying for my second exam which is english. So I have all of tomorrow to study for english, which is an afternoon examl.

No comments: