Saturday, November 18, 2006

Updates...Yay

Its been a while since I last posted and I am deeply ashamed of myself. School is finally finished for the Senior Classes and we had senior prizegiving last night and I myself recieved two prizes. I got First Place in Year 12 Media Studies and the Breezmere Prize for Services To Music. The only other year 12 to recieve a special prize was a girl in my Chem class. It was a truly fantastic night and I took a heap of pictures. The only let down was when the batteries in my camera died. It was an emotional night for some, teachers including. The classs of 2006 is sorry to leave our fine school. We also farewelled a few of the teaching staff who will be sorely missed. Now to get knuckled down and study for my first exam, which incidentally is Media Studies.

No comments: