Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back to the Grind

Well the holdays finished a few weeks ago which means it's back to the daily grind of school and revision for exams. *sighs*. Last Week it was the annual Motu Challenge in which Dad and Ms Vellenoweth both competed, as individuals i might add. The day after that i legally became and adult, yes, I celebrated my 18th Birthday with a family dinner, minus my brother, who is at Uni. However we are going to hold a combined celebration seeing as he had his 21st earlier this month.

And as always the dreaded end-of-year NCEA exams creep closer and closer.

On a lighter note, I got accepted into the Student Accomodation at SIT and my Course Application has been partially processed seeing as the course doesnt actually start until Feb. I was ever so keen that I sent my application in really early.

At the moment I am currently obsessed with the music from "The Lion King" so accompanying this post is the video clip for "The Circle of Life" which if you read into my post seems quite applicable.

No comments: