Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ugh

Last night had to have been the most bizzare I have experienced at work. I was just finishing up in Kitchen when I had to put my mop down and serve a customer who was clearly a little under influence. First of all he asked if we had any napkins, so I directed him to the Hot Food Cabinet where they are. He then demanded I get them for him because it apparently could be seen as stealing. I mean, they are there for customer use.

On a lighter note, I got a Birthday present from my Aunt Megan. It was a book called "MYSECRET, a PostSecret book" which is filled with personal and deeply intimate messages from Teens and Early 20's that reveal their most secret secrets.

There are some really thought-provoking secrets and some that just make you think of all the intolerance there is in this age.


THANKS MEGAN

~Sam

No comments: