Thursday, September 04, 2008

Forbidden Broadway

Tonight is the Australasian Premiere of the Musical "Forbidden Broadway". The reason I am posting this is because my friend Jaz has a lead role and got Brett and I tickets to the Sponsors Gala. The show is a spoof of other musicals such as Rent, Mamma Mia, Fiddler on the Roof etc. I will be taking photos to post on the blog because Flash Photography is encouraged.

I will post my thoughts on the show tomorrow.

I've been keeping up with reading the family blogs which is quite interesting.

Grandma,
Im glad the HTML trick worked for your counter and it's good to see that the Kereru is back in the trees.

Mum,
You now know the Technological Age is nothing to be feared

Dad,
Did you create that wiki that is linked on your Blog? If so, you really need to change the colour scheme

Only a short post today as I got most of it out last week. Will post again in a few days

~Sam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please suggest colours I should use.