Tuesday, August 05, 2008

New Semester

I have started my new semester here at SIT. It's gonna be real intense for the last half of the year. I have classes like Business and Legal Studies, Media Culture, Practical Filming and Web and Graphic Design.

Aside from the workload, I was also hit with a Viral Flu which took a lot out of me.

Looking at my diary shocks me at the moment with all the assignments I have due. I have a 30s TV Commercial Due in 2 weeks, A poster, A Website, 3000 word essay etc. But the good thing is, I am staying organised and keeping up with the work load.

I got some more exam results as well. I got 55% for my script, which I have to disagree with, but its still a pass and I learnt some valuable skills out of it. I got a D- for my film for the editing side of it, and I know why. When it was edited, all the shots were in order and there was nothing missing. But when I rendered it to CD, heaps of shots got cut out or cut short and I couldnt change it at the time because we had to hand it in. I just have the final exam to do for BDM105 Editing and then I will recieve my marks.

The image posted above this is what I did in the first Web and Graphic Design Lesson. I knew my photoshop skills would come in handy at some point during the course of my degree.

I'll post again in a few days

~Sam xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see some updates at last. Nice photo(s). Course sounds as if getting busy and will need to carefully manage. Pity about the D-. Is that course salvageable? Hope you are feeling better. Do your best to keep on top of the work.