Sunday, August 10, 2008

Queens Park and Filming

Today Brett and I decided to have a catch up with our mate Laura who used to live here at the Grand. So we made a time to meet, and we took Jaz with us. We spent 4 hours in Queens Park looking at the Bird Aviary and the wild animals. It was an awesome afternoon, I don't think I have laughed as much in the last couple weeks.

Also this morning, my group finished filming for our 30s TV Commerical. From here on out - well til friday is just editing so we can hand it in all ready for marking. I think I might brush up on my Final Cut skills as well. Also on the friday our commercial is due, we also have our poster for Web and Graphic Design due. There is a draft idea posted below of what I might use for my assesment.

I've been looking after myself too, my cold was about to flare up again - which would not have been pleasent - but I managed to keep if from being too dramatic.

I am also in the process of pre-production for a 15 minute film for Practical Filming. I have a script started so I am keeping up with all my work. I also topped up my printer credits so I can print my activity for Business and Legal Studies off too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have an update. Raining in Singapore and having problems getting internet to access email! Will be in touch asap love mum