Monday, December 11, 2006

Camera Worries

I still have no word on the fate of my precious digital camera. I can't remember when I got it sent away. They said it would be gone for about 2 weeks, Seeing as I forgot when it got sent away I have no idea if it's been 2 weeks yet. I did the lawns this morning which wasn't too bad and the chooks were mightily unimpressed with what they got for breakfast and as always the cats were excited as ever with the slop that comes out of the can. With the chores out of the way. I hauled my laptop out of its case and positioned myself at the dinner table and did some fine tuning to my clients website. I also got me a new email address for clients and possible clients to contact me by. Tomorrow I have a physio appointment and a meeting with my client to discuss and view the website. Then after that I have to work til 10. So it's gonna be an action packed day tomorrow. I will have to tell the physio that i've been on the waiting list for surgery for 5 months now and that surgery is imminent early next year at the earliest. From here my work schedule is going to be almost "Opressive" with my boss as the restrictive military dictator, ruling her caltex domain from her small white office. Rarely seen, eternally feared. Haha, nah Karen's an awesome boss, Strict, but you can't have a boss who is soft on you can you. Tomorrow I will have to accompany mum into town so I have a method of transport, and also I am going to build her School Library website for her. With any luck I will get positive referrals from Mum and my other client.

No comments: