Thursday, December 14, 2006

Full Time Work

I am now on a full time work schedule. 4 days on 3 days off, thats on top of all the shifts I do when other staff members can't make it. And since it's nearing Christmas and New Year our bosses are getting a little testy and stressed. We will forgive them when this all blows over. This morning when I was listening to National Radio at the breakfast table I was listening to an exchange between politicians happening in the House of Reps. I said to myself 'what is our political system coming to.' All that could be heard was petty arguing and jibing with the opposition and fellow party members. I bet if you listened properly you could here the Madam Speaker having a giggle to herself too. The weather at home has been interesting again. It's a real fine day but there is a really strong wind blowing. It howls under the upstairs deck, makes the doors rattle and the house shake. It's almost as if nature doesn't want our house here and wants to move it somewhere appropriate. What a site that would be... a gigantic orange barn flying through the air.

1 comment:

Megan said...

True - but how would you know if you landed on a witch if she was really evil or not?? Check out 'Wicked' by Gregory Maguire - very cool book!