Sunday, December 03, 2006

Work was interesting last night. A fellow employee asked me as a favour if I could come in at 2 instead of 3. I agreed because I am going to need the money. So I arrived at 2 and she went home. It was at that moment that we had a huge rush of customers. At 3 o'clock my other workmate arrived at the end of the previous shift. We had a steady flow of customers, then at about 9 o'clock we started to hear what sounded like choppers overhead. I gazed skyward but couldn't see anything. At 10 o'clock I finally finished the tank dips, I had a slight delay because some bee-keepers trucks were on top of the tank cover. I finally managed to make it to my car and drive home.
The highlights of the night was handing over the toilet key to a couple of really drunk girls then watching them get picked up by the cops for smashing a bottle on the road. Watching them pick up all the glass was hysterically funny, then watching them accompanying the police down to the station.
All in all it was a good night, the only sad thing is that there is still no word on my camera.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Fantastic Sam - can't believe you set this up last year tho and never told me... Keep it up - between you and Maurie I might be able to find out what is going on with your family more regularly now!!