Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday

I had a great day today. I slept late then went over the hill to Whakatane. I bought myself a few CD's: Queen and Snow Patrol. On my way home, I paid a visit to a client of mine who has commissioned me to build her a website for promotional stuff. With a firm plan in mind, I drove home and spent a few hours on the basic template then asked for approval. I also spent a few hours with Juanita. We went for a 3 hour walk, which was great fun. I also spent most of the night organising the purchase of 2 domain names. The weather was interesting. Driving into town there was a tiny bit of road that hads rain on it. There was no rain in Ohope until halfway up the Ohope Hill where there was a slight drizzle. It was hosing down at The Hub and to a lesser extent in the CBD of Whakatane. There was overcast weather on the drive back but it was quite windy at times. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: